4 July 2017

Finally decisions have been made!


I've dithered and dithered over this design. In the end I used another metal ring to finish it off and thought about the suggestions made in previous comments but decided that they wouldn't work as adding anything else to the chains would then make the motif too big for the ring.

I simply worked rings and chains on the next round joining to the picot on the chains and the metal ring when necessary. I'm really chuffed with this now which is surprising for me.

The 'right' side is on the left and the 'other' side is on the right of the two pictures below.


7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

So Summery! Love it.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I like your solution!

craftie sylvie said...

Awesome! This will catch lovely dreams for sure ;)

God's Kid said...

It's outstanding!!! :)

Texas Tatter said...

Both sides are lovely! You constantly amaze me, Jane!

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks everybody. I amaze me too, Texas Tatter but don't forget it's all down to BC3!!!!

Unknown said...

I love both sides. The colors use are so bright I love it!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.